Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's been a while

Confession: moving to facebook and twitter have taken the toll on the ole blog. Twitter allows me those less than 140 character statements I prefer. But in case some folks are still reading I'm gonna try to pick back up on the blog.
Recently I went to a conference that could only be ordained by God. I didn't know about it, couldn't afford it, and the negatives go on and on. Long story short===I went. Bam! I'm gonna break loose of some of my notes in upcoming blogs. This will help me process it and hopefully give the reader some goodie.
The speakers were people like: Ken Blanchard, Mark Batterson, Louie Giglio, Reggie McNeal, etc. God spoke to me a lot(huge understatement). It reinforced something I preach a lot: the majority of my problems are me-related.
So, I'm going through a restructuring of sorts in my inards.
Are we ever too old to change?