Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend

It was great to see the commitment of 23 people to come weather the teenage temperatures Saturday morning for the Leadership Training. I really sensed that we came away with a Win. It takes many people to set the table for worship on Sunday's (on the human side). Thanks for the leaders and all the support people. I pray that we will come to church in Expectancy this year. So pray hard and often that God will do a great work, in you, in me and in the church. ----Sunday was pretty stellar for me, as I saw God bring people from all over the country to LTC. We had people from NY, AL, TN, TX among our folk that are from LA, NE, WS, CA, WA and so on---.(forgive me if I goofed some abbreviations.)---Praise the LORD for those that made new commitments to the LORD. ---Have a great week!