Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life-changing performance

Who has impacted your life the most? What did they say or do? I've had this asked in group settings a couple of times lately and I try to take my time to give a thoughtful answer. ---I don't want to give a quick answer or the "sunday school" answer. Yet, the greatest impact on my life truly is when I met my Savior in the 3rd grade. The life-changing event that has directed my path, is something I haven't gotten over. Miss Hutchinson simply shared the Good News of Jesus Christ with me forty years ago, and I haven't gotten over it. God has walked with me hand in hand even through hazardous areas. God pursued a relationship with me when I wasn't looking for Him. This was the original blind-side! He guided me when it seemed like no one else was around to do so. Whose life have you impacted? Who have you simply shared Jesus with? Life-changing performances usually take place in the seconds or minutes of life. What will you do with the few that you have?