Thursday, January 28, 2016

So I Was Reminded

So I am feeling the frustrations of many Americans right now. I am literally going to have to vote for the lesser of two evils when it comes down to the presidency of the United States. It seems like it has been that way for several years now, which begs the question: “In these United States are there no intelligent, upstanding, for-the-people, persons of integrity available to run for the office?”--- Of course that question alone sparks a debate in which sides are quickly chosen, and we are right back where we started. --- But I did pose this question to some men, and suddenly I was reminded of the truth. You know every now and then we just need to be reminded of the truth. You see, God foresaw evil days when He told Israel, that when they found themselves all messed up, and it seemed like wickedness had taken over rule of them...on that day remember this: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.---2 Chr.7:14--- Quit looking for a person to lead this country. Instead, go to the top! Get your heart right in humility as you approach the King of Kings in prayer. Seek the face of God in prayer. Turn from your wicked ways. Stop blaming everyone else, and get your house in order. Only then will God hear from heaven. The good news is He promises to hear you, forgive you and heal the land. And isn’t that what we want anyway? So, here’s a reminder: go to the top. #PrayHard