Thursday, April 23, 2009

Those Wiley Computer Thingies

I don't know if they are called worms or what so I called them thingies. I'm talking about whatever tracks you down because of a word in your twitter...maybe it should be called a "tworm" since they like to make up words. ---Here's the story. My twitter status read the other day: "mental health restoration day...if you see me in WM in my pajamas...forgetaboutit." Ha ha funny, right? I needed a day to just get my head back on. Well, within five minutes of that twitter status change, I have a psychologist from Canada following me on my twitter account and a guy that has dealt with bi-polar following me. Today, a guy that helps the elderly started following me on twitter. ---What is going on? I'm sure these are nice people, but surely a "tworm" was at work considering the timing. I think my mental health is almost restored. Thank you and good day.