Monday, August 9, 2010

Vacation

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not supposed to be near a computer on vacation, but...you know how that is. I'm really trying to relax and chill; and am doing pretty good at that. Even though I did all I could to prevent problems from arising Sunday, I really wasn't worried about it, because we do have a great team of people that goes deep. (even with many out of town) I've heard Jared did great in his debut sermon. I figured he would, if he preached from his heart. Sunday is great, but it still is more about what we do the other six days of the week. So take that sermon and any other sermon you hear to heart and apply to life. Pray hard this week. Get to know God through His Word. And go! Say "yes to the what." Do what God tells you in prayer and from reading His Word. ---Couldn't help the above.---Vacation: Have you ever noticed when you are out of town and you people watch? The people you see remind you of people back home. Even though you are miles away and trying to chill, you are still reminded of home.