Monday, April 25, 2011

Catch of Breath

It was great to see so many of our folks serve faithfully this weekend at our Annual Community Easter Event and our Resurrection Sunday service. It is always great to see the church working together. We've been in prayer for 40 Days and visited the land several times over that period. There was a bunch of stuff going on. Just remember, it all starts with prayer, continues in prayer, and will be a great success through persevering prayer. ---that sermon on the Garden of Gethsemane and Jesus re-engaging in prayer continues to resonate in me. ---I don't know your status right now, but I hope you will stop and catch your breath; and re-engage in prayer. God has a purpose for you, and you need to persevere through prayer to get there.---We praise the LORD for the many that received Christ on Sunday, but we continually pray that people will be Saved on Sunday; and the rest of the week. Pray hard.

I'd love to list the names of all that worked so hard, but I would miss someone. I am humbled to work with so many that lay it all on the line for their LORD.