Monday, December 2, 2013

That’s why you don’t

Not along ago I heard another of the same old sad story. A guy and girl were living together unmarried, and one of them decided it was over. I’ll save you all the gory drama, because there is always some dumb excuse to “justify” living together without getting married. Here’s the deal, ladies if a guy is too sorry to commit to you in marriage, then he is not really committed to you. And if you claim to be Christians, then you’re asking for it. Please don’t even ask God to bless you. If he or she will cheat to be with you, then they will cheat on you. Don’t fool yourself. Use some stinking common sense. And another thing, men will lie (say they love you) to get sex. If he loves you, he will wait. ---That is all. Uh here’s a little something, something for the ride home. If I asked Buffalo Rock to put a Pepsi machine in at my house, and give me the key so I could get one out anytime I like, do you think they would? I don’t think so, because they have common sense, and they know their product has value. But let’s say they did anyway. So, I call them next week and tell them to come get their machine. I make up some lame excuse, because I don’t want to tell them I’m tired of Pepsi, and I want to try Coca-Cola. ---Ladies, don’t be the next great cola. God holds you in high esteem. Hold out for that man that shows true love. I’m trying to save you some heartache. Men, be the man, and man-up by showing real commitment to your lady. ---Now, I’m done.