Monday, March 23, 2009

IF I were Satan

If I were Satan, I would attack our pastor(s), our cpr leaders and groups, and the general unity of the church. If I were the church I would pray for our pastor(s), our cpr leaders and groups, and the general unity of the church. ---The sailors on the ship with Jonah cried out to the LORD, after they had tried everything else. We've got to try. We must give it all we've got. Jesus is the head of the church. Is the advancement of God's church not worth us doing all that we can? Let us pray. Let us pray for our pastor(s), let us pray for our cpr leaders, let us pray for our cpr groups, let us pray for the unity of our church. Let us pray with all that is within us! PRAY HARD! If God be for us, who can be against us? Never give up. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. Pray some more.