Thursday, March 19, 2009

Never lose hope

It's been couple or three years now since I had a few discussions about Jesus with Cindy and her husband and some of their friends. They were all breaking into a sixpack or two, and the Spirit of God was moving. God let me share from Genesis to Revelation with this small crew. It was a great discussion and I felt privileged to be there. At the end of one of our discussions, I asked if any of them would like to be saved, and Cindy raised her hand. Life happened and we didn't really get to see much of each other and they moved out to the country. There was never a report of a change in her life, so I wondered(and prayed). Until this past week! I heard Cindy was getting baptized in a pond by her house. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the trip, but I heard nearly a hundred people showed up in the rain. Awesome! Keep planting seeds. Never lose hope. I heard there were many preachers there. Never think too highly of yourself either, because sometimes it takes a whole bunch of people to reach one.