Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bonus Round


Have you ever had a near death experience? Most people have whether they know it or not. But there is a true near death experience that I missed out on that has not only changed my life; it has drastically changed my eternal destination. For I was dead in my sins until Christ saved me. The wages of sin is death, and that is what I had due me. Yet God saved me once and for all. Jesus paid the price on the cross, and He is my Redeemer. I am alive, because I am alive in Jesus. I am now living in the Bonus Round. Everything is gravy from here on out. Those like me should live our lives like we are racking up points in the Bonus Round. God's grace has allowed me such a life. I need to live like a man that has been rescued and living in Extra Time. I was lost, but now I am found.