Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reflections from the cruise


Twenty-five years of marriage wins you a cruise. Okay, not really we had to pay for it, but it was well worth it. Just a couple of quick notes of reflection. Both of these have to do with worship. First of all, the aquatic experience snorkeling among God's beautiful little fishies. Un-stinkin-believable! It was a worshipful experience viewing them in the tiny little houses God had made for them in the coral reefs. Thanks God for letting us see that. The second opportunity dealt with the sense of sound, as we got to listen to masterful musicians do their thing. Incredible! I found that I could clap and cheer, but I could not raise my hands for these masters of the art. Lifting of these hands are not for my favorite band or the most talented orchestra; the raising of these hands are reserved for worship of the Most Holy God!