Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Set


So I asked this question the other day, and I think it deserves an answer from each one of us. When do people become set in their ways? Unpacked a little further: when do we think we know it all? Are you still a learner? Is there room for change in your life? ---Do you read for change? Do you listen for change? Part of what I do is to help lead people into life transformation...but I wonder do any of us really make adjustments or do we keep doing things the same old way; and keep traveling in the same circle wondering why we are not getting any where? I don't know about you, but I'm always needing some change. ---God hit me with something the other day. It was huge. It had to do with how I deal with people and salvation. I'm reevaluating some things, and I'm grateful to God for pointing this out. If the way you were living or whatever needed to be adjusted, would you change things up?