Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cannot Hold It In

I cannot hold it in and remain composed. I need to shout! In the last couple of days I have heard so many stories of how people are growing in their faith. One person shared how they had upped the ante' on their giving and God surprised them with a huge job opportunity! Another young person took the challenge to read the Bible morning, noon and night; and saw in one week God do some awesome things spiritually within them. Another young person shared with me how they were going to step back from doing something they really enjoyed, because it was interfering with them knowing God in a close, personal way. And then, this morning God blind-sided me as He gave me the opportunity to lead a man to Christ with my Dad at my side. It was a lay-up. God had the guy ready...He just let us be there. Oh, when will we learn to just go with God. So long self. I'm hanging out with God, He has bigger and better things going on.