Monday, February 28, 2011

The Pastor's Wife


I am thankful for the God who saved me. And I am thankful for the wife He gave me. No one knows the junk the wife of a pastor has to put up with. What if Paul had been married? Imagine the junk his wife would have been put through. I'm thankful for the great church God has allowed me to be a part of, but through the years time can take a toll on the ministry participants...including pastor's wife. Actually, everything is great right now, so this isn't some stealth shot at fellow participants in ministry (I don't roll like that anyway.)Recently, we have relocated my office to my house. Uh, I've got a bunch of stuff, and a little room to fill in...um...it was the guest room. Teresa has had a great attitude, especially considering, I just kind of started bringing all my junk home. It is officially called the Noffice. Without an office, the membership class has moved to my house for two consecutive sessions, and Teresa has had a wonderful attitude. This is an ode to her. Thank you, to my lovely wife. And yesterday, she made red velvet cake for our newest members to enjoy. Teresa, I love you. ---This is between you, me and the few people that read this. ---You know what...shout out to the unsung hero at your church (wherever that is)the pastor's wife.