Monday, September 21, 2009

Soap Box


I've been around long enough to know that you can't please everyone, and there is only One that you need to live to please. But every now and then I'll hear something that gets in my crawl (interpretation: bugs me) such as hearing the comment: "I don't like this study, it's too shallow... it's not deep enough." The funny thing is that there is someone else saying "It's too deep." There is no such thing as "One Size Fits All." OSFA means it fits nothing! Therefore, those that want to go deeper with our Sermon-based studies need to actually do the homework and go deep. It is up to you. Likely there are new-believers in your group that are still swimming in the shallow water...respect that.

see Philippians 2:14 for deeper study:"Do everything without complaining or arguing"