Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Culture News

Richard Branson----Entrepreneur
Believer in evolution.
Had more near-death experiences than most people.
He said he's not sure if he believes in God.
If someone could convince him then he might.
Religious people seem to be the turn off. They aren't always nice and don't (in his opinion) seem to care for the poor.
This leads to the old "why would I want to be like that?"-attitude. I can understand that partly.
Yet, we're always going to be around stupid people that do stupid things. I hate it when Christians do stupid things. Yet, that doesn't eradicate the absolute truth of the Scriptures. It doesn't erase that Jesus is God, and that He came and died in public on a cross for the sins of man. It does not eliminate the resurrection.
If what you believe is not true would you want to know the truth?
My advice: sincerely seek the God of the Bible, because He says that if you will sincerely seek Him, then you will find Him. Jer.29:13
I will pray for Sir Richard to come to know this Christ the way that I know Him.
*watched him interviewed on Piers Morgan