Friday, July 16, 2010

Idiot

I was thinking about "idiots." My definition of idiot is just people doing really stupid things over and over again. I'm an extremely patient person, but my patience wears thin on idiots. Some of the things people do makes we want to see the reinstitution of flogging in public as punishment. ---Then I think of all the stupid things that I've done over and over again; and become increasingly aware of how awesome God's mercy and grace are. ---So this morning, I pray that one more idiot will turn it all over to God and be reconciled; and enjoy the abundant life that Christ spoke of. There is hope for the idiot(s)...like us. If you are "in Christ" it wasn't so long ago that you were out of sorts...the enemy of God.---Here's to hoping someone comes not to their senses, but to Jesus today!