Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Reflection

Spirited day! Mets some new folks, heard great stories from Mission Toledo team. Challenged by Jared. Can Sandra W. juggle...'cuz it seems like she can do everything else. Will be praying for Mark, Kim, Camber and Cooper as they go on mission in Panama. Topping it off... I met someone that said they had hated me for a few years. this person had run into a member of our church, who told them they ought to check with me because the reason they were mad didn't sound like me. PTL! It's always good to check your sources against someone's character. The LORD did a great work... a relationship has been salvaged. I pray for my friend, because...wow three years of hating has to impact a brother or sister. ---Getting back on our knees in prayer is the big message God is pouring on us. We've got several new prayer groups meeting. Recommendation: find one and get in it.
*Do something different this week> God bless.