Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twinkies at the Entrance

Made a quick trip to the grocery store for just a few items, and got hit with a desire for twinkies and such at the entrance. Perhaps it was because they were in my face at the entrance. Oh, they looked so good, but I hung in there and walked on by. I then encountered the diet and "good-for-you" snacks. I wondered if the people that make the "fat" snacks are also responsible for the "diet" snacks. As I was able to muster enough courage to walk by both and chase down what I went for, I thought...What if America is beginning to catch up to the FAT lie we've been fed for years? What if we started eating right? What if we started exercising? What if we quit spending so much money on things we don't need? We would be in better shape. [period]---I'd love to bring this into a spiritual lesson, and could, but I'm just going to leave it right there. America needs to wake up. We're stupid. ---