Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Colossians 2:2

Col.2:2 Help me to “encourage in heart and unite in love” others “so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ,”.
I am better than no one. Empty self. Say nothing bad about anyone. Be a bridge-gapper. We’re all weird, weak, and needy. ---Get over the fact that people are the way they are. Just help them.
The person that doesn’t come to church and waffles and goes back to their old ways or says “I didn’t come because I was lazy”---that person----is just like me when I don’t do the things God wants me to do, when I waffle, when I revert to the old man, when I’m lazy.
I have no beef with that person, because I am that person fighting the same battles on a different field. ----So, shut up because you have no room to talk. Encourage one another and unite in love. Because it truly takes love to be blind to the faults of others! And at the end of the day when people want to know how you can love people just the way they are, you can testify to the mystery---Jesus!