Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coming Together

Today we were missing the four veteran members associated with LTC's worship team(for various reasons), and I must admit I was just a teenybit anxious of how things would go. My son, Josh led worship and Dave's son Dylan played drums with the Big Boys for the first time and Mark's son Tim sang for the first time with LTC. I know, I know the moms were proud (Teresa, Jane and Crystal). And I know Whitney, Emmanuel and Dave made their contributions...oops and Michelle on the soundboard---to all, thanks for your faithfulness and hard work. Thanks to Travis, Ricky, Robert and Joel who have been the peanutbutter to this group, but have not been so sticky as to not let others get involved. Together you make a great sound, and together you set a good example. Thank you.